To a Pagan, divinity is everywhere: in trees, creeks, fields, in the Earth herself. Divinity is also imminent within all people, even though they (we) might not admit it or be comfortable with it.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Quick Knit




The Little Guy wanted something to keep his cards together and didn't like that we just put a rubber band around them. I used leftover yarn and cast on 10. I doubled it on 2 needles like socks toe up. I then increased each side until I had 7 each needle.
Now I knit until it fit the cards, decreased each side every other row for 3 rows, then made a button hole before binding off.
The Little Guy chose the airplane button. He loves the case...and I'm kind of proud that I finished it in just an hour.

1 comment:

  1. The genius of it all.
    Especially decreasing at the top so the opening didn't become a gaping maw. I like the yarn, too. Surprisingly, a complete sentence. Plenty of punctuation though.

    ReplyDelete